I have always wanted to be a mommy... and I knew that Paul would make a great daddy! I began to feel the "baby" itch soon after our first wedding anniversary. Paul needed a little more time. But, on Valentines day this year Paul gave me the best gift... it was just a card and in it he wrote, "Summer it is!" It was amazing how happy a few words could make me. Well... started a bit sooner than that. I went off the BCP in April and after 4 cycles I got my first BFP!!! We were so happy. It was the most amazing feeling.
But, the pregnancy proved to be bumpy and we ended up having a miscarriage on October 9, 2009. We had seen the heartbeat on September 24th, but the baby had been measuring small the whole time. When we lost the baby I was 8w4d but measuring 7w4d. That day was the worst of my life. I ended up miscarrying at home, but had to rush to the hospital for a D&C later that night.
It was one month yesterday since the m/c. I am feeling pretty good now. It was a rough road but, I am ready to try again. The doctor told us we had to wait two cycles before we can try to conceive. Which sounds like FOREVER.... mostly because I am still waiting for my first cycle post m/c to start. I would have never thought I was pray for my period!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment